The GeoAssurance Environmental Disclosure Report provides comprehensive information on “man-made” problems on or within a designated distance to a property, as opposed to “natural hazards”. Sample Report
Since 1998 the law in California has required specific disclosures relative to the sale of residential properties. This report will satisfy the statutory obligations of the Seller and his Agent. It includes the following Natural Hazard Disclosures:
- Special Flood Hazard Area
- Potential Flooding/Dam Inundation Areas
- Very High Fire Severity Zone
- Wild Land Area That May Contain Forest Fire Risk
- Alquist-Priolo Earthquake Fault Zone
- Seismic Hazard Zone Area
- Liquefaction Zone Area
- Landslide Hazard Area
This report also includes the following additional disclosures and addenda:
- Military Ordnance Location (Formerly Used Defense FUD)
- Commercial/Industrial Proximity
- Airport Landing Facilities Disclosure
- Airport Influence Area
- Airport Noise Exceeding 65dB
- Radon Zone by ZIP Code
- Farmland Area (2009 Right-To-Farm Laws)
- California Energy Commission Climate Zone
- Active Mines Disclosure
- Mello-Roos and 1915 Act Assessment Districts
- Registered Sex Offender Database (Megan’s Law) Addendum
- Toxic Mold Addendum
- Pipeline Safety Addendum
This report package also contains local data from cities and counties:
- Tsunami Inundation area
- Ultramafic Rock area
- Slide Prone and Landslide areas
- Coastal Bluffs
- High Wind
- Local Fire zones
- Local Inundation areas
- Local Fault zones
- Local Liquefaction
- Methane Zone
- Local Flood Zone
- Local Unstable Soils
California Tax Data Report This report, provided by California Tax Data, satisfies all necessary requirements of California tax law. Combined with the Natural Hazard Disclosure Report it provides a complete package.
Residential Environmental Disclosure Report – $40.00 if ordered separately. In Recent years environmental issues have become a major concern in California. The goal of environmental disclosure report is to facilitate informed customer choice. It includes the following Environmental Disclosures:
- National Priority List (NPL)
- State Priority List (Calsites)
- Leaky Underground Storage Tank (LUST)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Information System (CERCLIS)
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory (TRI)
- Solid Waste Landfills (SWIS)
- Abandoned Mines
- Oil Wells – Abandoned and Active
- Radiation Sites
- National Clandestine Laboratory Register
- Spills, Leaks, Investigation, and Cleanups sites (SLIC)
- RCRA Corrective Action Site (CORRACTS)
- High Pressure Pipelines (Natural Gas and Petroleum)
Build Fax Permit Report – $10.00 [$10.00 if permit(s) exists or $5 if no permit(s) exists]
From your Geo account login page, under report selection, check box for Permit Report.
Give your Client Peace of Mind When It Comes to the History of Their Property & Avoid Surprises that May Threaten the Close
- Quickly identify the presence of possibly risky events, such as unpermitted work, and put your client’s mind at ease.
- Provide peace of mind for prospective buyers/sellers by confirming property improvements such as additions, repairs, and remodels.
With a Build Fax Permit Report You Can Confirm:
- Whether represented construction events were properly permitted or not?
- What is the age of the roof?
- Has there been foundation repair work?
- Was the pool properly permitted?
- Have expensive major systems upgrades, such as HVAC, taken place?
- Were repairs done in response to damage from a seismic event or fire, flood or other?
*Note: Build Fax permit reports are offered in most areas in California