NEW…On-line Letter of Map Change for Flood Zone Designations

 Map Change for Flood Zone Designations

Convenient New Way to Request a Change in Flood Zone Designation 

Now request changes to your home’s FEMA flood zone designation online.

Are you still using the MT-1 or MT-EZ form to apply for a Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA)? Now you can request changes to your flood zone designation online using a new FEMA web application! A LOMA is a letter from FEMA stating that an existing structure or parcel of land will not be inundated by the base flood. LOMA-eligible requests must be concerning properties on naturally high ground, which have not been elevated by fill.  Visit to learn more about the new Online LOMC application. In the near future, the Online LOMC application will be able to process all types of LOMC requests.


Ralph Kephart
This entry was posted in Featured, Flood Zone, Press and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *